The purpose of the Advisory Board of The High School of Fashion Industries, a 501(c)(3), is to provide advice, guidance, support and advocacy to the High School.
The mission of the Board is to support New York City students at HSFI who have expressed an interest and talent in pursuing a career in the fashion industry. The Board will work jointly with the leadership of the high school.
The Board will:
• The Board will display continuing dedication and commitment to the goals of the Board.
• Function as a liaison between industry and the school in identifying viable internships and job employment opportunities for HSFI students
• Bring noted industry related speakers to the school
• Fundraise for student incentive award scholarship and other student needs
• Identify and facilitate scholarship opportunities and donations
• Assist in the planning of new fashion industry related day or after school programs
• Provide contacts for contribution of new equipment, materials, programs, and other school/student needs
Please click the below link to make a donation to support our mission.