Building Permits
Extended Use Permit Application by External Organizations

Use the below link to enter a request for a building permit.   This form is to by used by non HSFI staff.   All outside organization including DOE offices must use this form. 

Filling out a request does not guarantee the permit.   The permit cost will depend on the day/ time and size of the event.   We will contact you about availability and/ or if we have questions.
Request form to use school facilities.  

Please review extended DOE policies attached below.